I’m a designer and writer who makes
complex information more human.
- Wrote clear, informative instructions while maintaining a conversational and relatable tone.
- Crafted the copy, structure, and visual design to work together seamlessly.
- Conducted user tests at various stages of development.
- Spoke to the guest's perspective (rather than their corporate point of view).
- Synthesized an abundance of research and information that had been collected.
- Used information design to communicate the interdisciplinary design team's ideas. Forms included diagrams, text analysis, written outlines, and slide presentations. These facilitated more effective discussions during client meetings.
- Transformed dense medieval texts into an engaging interactive experience. It uses science fiction to encourage visitors to look at historical artifacts using their imagination.
- Structured the exhibit to guide the user through a learning experience: "Curiosity," "discovery," then "understanding."
- Integrated techniques used by history educators.
- Wrote the exhibit script.